Friday, November 25, 2011

Bottleneck

I think many photographers will face at least one bottleneck period during their photography journey. Bottleneck here means that when you found your photography skill reach the top of the limitation of your own by that time. You want some inspiration or some other thing to improve yourself. During this period, u rather give yourself a long break or find other resources to improve your skill.
After taken few months break from model shooting, im facing my bottleneck when i return to model shooting. I gave up using Lightroom software for my editing and turn to photoshop. This is hard for me as i really dot know how to edit pics using photoshop. My first album purely using photoshop editing is "Roselyn". I really dont satisfied the end result. So i started to read books and photos from a great photographer from Taiwan named Red Porcupine. I really admire his photos because it look so natural. I will keep study his works and hopefully can learn something from his book and his pics.
Here's my third shooting during my bottleneck.



No comments: