Thursday, November 24, 2011

Lomo Diana F+ !!!

I always wanted to buy a lomo camera, i dream to buy one since few years ago, before i bought my DSLR. Lomo LCA is my dream camera that time, but i just couldn't spend my money on LCA because its too expensive for a plastic toy camera. After i got my DSLR, i stop dreaming about lomo camera because i cant afford one. Back to 2months ago, i got myself a film camera (Olympus OM10), and my passion for film came back like thunderstorm. I just couldn't stop surveying film camera, and also lomo camera. Finally few weeks ago i got myself a Lomo  Diana F+, it was an accident because i didnt plan to get it so soon. It is a Diana F+ Qing Hua. At first i wanted to choose "Take my heart" but after i hold it on my hand i feel like its kind if plastic feel (i know its a plastic camera btw,lol..) But finally i choose Qing Hua because it look more solid and worth for money. It has pottery feel rather than a plastic skin with sticker on it. Another reason i bought it so fast is because the next day im going to Bukit Tinggi French and Japanese Village. I think its a great place to shoot with lomo.
Now i can shout out loud that im officially a LOMOGRAPHER!!!! haha....

love the light leak. ^^








No comments: