Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Melaka in b/w

Last few weeks was our first ZUST Photography outing. We went to Melaka for a food trip. I have to say, they really can eat a lot. @@. It was a 'hooray' trip for me cos i can bring my film camera walk walk shot shot. I had a wonderful trip with my film camera with me. This time is my 2nd time shoot with my Olympus OM10 and my first time shoot with B/W film. I choose Kodak TMax 400 because i kinda like the effect. I heard this film is the sharpest B/W film. After developed the film, i was shocked watching my photos. I like the saturation and the contrast. Its cool!

Lets see the photos!

The owner was roasting dried squid.



Nigel the Bruno Mars xD

Nice sun light in a famous cendol shop nearby Red House.

I was hoping i can capture the dun light reflected in the motorcycle's mirror in star shape but too bad it doesnt




All of them act cool =='

Feel it... ^^


This is definitely my favorite in this series. 




contrast



No comments: